Bus Information and NEW for 2023 Bike Valet
(at Prairieland Park)
Ride for Free! Your Folkfest ePassport is all that you need to ride the Folkfest buses for FREE! Show your Connecting Communities wristband or let your Transit Operator know that you are headed to a Folkfest Pavilion when you board. Service starts 30 minutes prior to opening and ends 30 minutes after closing. All Pavilions receive bus route service approximately every 30 minutes. Saskatoon Transit provides full accessibility for all riders through the use of low-floor buses on all routes. However, it is important to note that temporary Pavilion locations and stops may not be fully accessible. Transit operators will make every effort to lower the bus and/or deploy the ramp at an appropriate location, where necessary.
- Folkfest Patrons can also board any regular Saskatoon Transit bus after 4 pm on August 17 & 18; and after 12 pm on August 19th.
- Folkfest Downtown Terminal is located on the north side of 23rd Street and serves as the main transfer point for all Folkfest buses.
- The Folkfest bus has stops near the Hilton Garden Inn, Delta Hotels by Marriott, Delta Bessborough and Sheraton Cavalier.
- Park your car at one of the malls and ride to the Downtown Bus terminal to transfer in front of City Hall and ride the Folkfest buses for FREE!
- Real time tracking is available on the Transit app for the Folkfest routes 150 and 152 and busses will have Folkfest on their head sign.
Bike valet will be at Prairieland Park!
The Bike Valet provides safe, secure, and free (to riders) parking for bicycles.
- Cyclists parking at the valet are greeted by attendants and given a card with a number that matches the number on a tag attached to their bike. Bikes are then parked in a secure area and returned to patrons upon the return of the card.
- Accepts all electric-assisted or human-powered transportation and bicycles. Trailers, skates, jogging strollers, etc. are all welcome.
- Provides cycle repair supplies for minor repairs.